Welcome to zero gravity — engineering for those on a mission. The Cloud X is the result
of what happens when you take the sole of the Cloud and remix it for athletes who don’t define themselves by any one sport, or any one type of workout. Soft landings. Explosive take-offs. A knit-weave on top and a speed-heel-cap to keep your heel on lock. Make no mistake, this is the lightest, fully cushioned running shoe the world, your gym, and your feet have ever seen. All you have to do is get out and mix it up.
Performance-upper built from engineered mesh provides support and breathability in
all the right places.
A new CloudTec® sole built from Zero-Gravity foam absorbs shock in all directions
while promoting a firmer stance.
Dual-density sockliner, seamless tongue and inner sock provide next level foot comfort.
The lean heel cap with precision-molded cushion pads ensures your heel is always
firmly in place.
- Heel-toe offset - 6 mm | 0.23 in, Weight - 230g | 8.1 oz (US M 8.5).
- Elastic performance laces make for a fast step-in.
- Reflective details ensure night visibility.
- Functional engineered mesh and adaptive first layer sock ensure comfort no matter how you workout.
- A new Speedboard transforms energy into forward motion.
- Zero gravity foam offers improved performance while also giving you an even greater experience of the signature CloudTec cushioned landing.
- Advanced abrasion pads ensure superior grip and longevity.