The Aerodynamic frame enables the racket head to move more quickly and thereby increases ball speed and enhances spin. This racket responds superbly to players who seek power and optimal spin.
The Pure Aero is for players who use spin as the ultimate weapon to dominate the competition. Based off feedback from players around the world, we reengineered the racket to add more control and increase feel.
- Aero Modular: An Aerodynamic Frame integrating bumper and grommets and an optimised design to increase racket head speed and generate more spin.
- I FSI SPIN I: An open string pattern for ultimate spin. Oblong shaped Spin Grommets built at 6/12 o’clock increase spin with a wider string interaction. Thanks to a longer contact time between the ball and the string, the Woofer System offers a maximum of spin with a great feeling and superior control and comfort.
- Carbon Ply Stabiliser: More Stability for more precision. Powered by Chomarat. A new generation of high performance carbon fibres for more control and stability on every shot.
- Cortex Pure Feel: Powered by Smac: Better vibration dampening thanks to a new material integrated in the graphite of the racket that provides an incredible sound and a pure feel.
- Head size: 645 cm2/100 sq. in
- Weight: 300g/10.6 oz
- Balance: 320 mm
- Flexibility: 71 RA
- Length: 685 mm/27 in
- Composition: Graphite
- String Pattern:16/19
- Grip: Syntec Pro
Demonstration model available, please contact the Town store to find out more.